Day 1-4 after the treatment
Take vitamins A + D once or twice a day
Please follow the instructions below:
- Do not touch, soak or shave the treated areas.
- Avoid activities that cause excessive sweating (e.g. skip exercise for 7 days),
- Do not use creams or shampoo,
- Avoid direct sunlight,
- Do not swim, go to the sauna or steam bath (28 days)
- Do not shave for at least 10 days
Day 5 after the treatment
On the fifth dayafter treatment, you may:
- Wash your head gently with lukewarm water and baby shampoo,
- Apply the cream to prevent the skin from drying out and flaking. We recommend using unscented cream
- Shave only with a trimmer or electric shaver. Avoid razor shaving for at least 10 days.
Day 21 after the treatment
- If you dye your hair, you can dye it only 21 days after applying SMP.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in loss of pigment color.
Symptoms of infection:
Swelling: For fresh tattoos, a slight swelling of the tissue is typical. If the swelling becomes excessive, obstructs, and you feel pain outside the tattoo site, then this is a sign of infection.
Fever: Fever is a common symptom of infection. If you think you may have an infection, contact your doctor.